Unreal is a first-person arena shooting video game published by GT Interactive Software, MacSoft and Infogrames. The game is developed by Epic Games, Digital Extremes and Legend Entertainment.
The game was released on May 22, 1998 for different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Xbox, OS X, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Download 100% PC Save for Unreal
- Download save file from the download button given below
- Extract the .rar file archive
- Save the file to the respective savegames folder location. The location is given below and in the archive
- Make a backup of your game save before adding!
Unreal save file location
- C:\Program Files\Unreal\Save