Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is an action-adventure video game published by LucasArts and developed by LucasArts and Fcator 5. The game was released on November 23, 1999 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color.
Indiana Jones from a third-person perspective and controls him through 17 levels of a totally polygonal 3D world. A recurring element of time bomb are platforming sections, that a mixture of running, jumping, climbing, and therefore the use of the protagonist’s trademark bullwhip is required.
Download 100% PC Save for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
- Download save file from the download button given below
- Extract the .rar file archive
- Save the file to the respective savegames folder location. The location is given below and in the archive
- Make a backup of your game save before adding!
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine save file location
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine\SaveGames